Monday, January 31, 2011

A Walking Advertisement....

On Friday I journeyed 4,000 miles... from London, to Manchester, to Chicago, to Grand Rapids. Taking that journey with me was a plastic 'Marks & Spencers' bag, which I carried all the way. What a simple, yet clever idea for a department store to ensure that its name is known all over the world.
I am a walking advertisement too. As a Christian, every interaction I have, every word I say and every action I take, should advertise that I am a follower of Jesus. This week, as I walk into my classroom , as I step into the store, as I talk on my phone or visit with friends, I need to remember this simple fact: I am a walking advertisement for Jesus. As Christians together, we can ensure that His name is known all over the world.
We are Christ's ambassadors. 2 Corinthians 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment